Friday 30 December 2016

Happy Valentine Day Wishes Images and Quotes

Happy Valentines Day 2017 Quotes :- Hey there are you looking for the best Happy Valentine's Day 2017 Quotes ? then you are the right place, we have published the best collection of Valentine's Day Quotes. Just Copy these Happy Valentines Day Quotes and send them to your Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Husband, Wife, Him, Her etc.



Happy Valentines Day 2017 Quotes

Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine! ~Thomas Hood

Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart. Happy Valentine's Day my love.

When love is not madness, it is not love. ~Pedro Calderon de la Barca

I think about you all the time, it’s like smoking, it’s addicting. I love you.

Many are the starrs I see, but in my eye no starr like thee. ~English saying used on poesy rings

You have my heart and my trust your in my head, in my dreams, i love you so much its unbelievable. You are mine and will always remain mine.

Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction. ~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

If I had to choose between loving you and breathing, I would use my last breath to say ‘i love you.’! i love  you baby forever and always.

Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. ~Albert Einstein

Love me and I will move mountains to make you happy. Hurt me, and I’ll drop those mountains on your head. Have a great Valentine’s Day.

Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever. ~Author Unknown

Everyone makes mistakes and then you learn from them. If you ever happen to make the same mistake twice, the second time it isn't a mistake.. It’s a c h o i c e.

Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart. ~Author Unknown

Every time you hold my hand. I find another reason to fall in love with you..Love you always.  Happy Valentine’s Day.

Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. ~William Shakespeare

The day I saw you, the world  stood still, baby I love you and always will, although I smile and seem carefree, no-one could love you more than me. Wish you a great Valentine’s Day.

If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular? ~Author Unknown

Some people say they want a Prince Charming, But I on the other hand, Say I don’t. That’s because I have a guy a billion times better than that. Love you more on Valentine’s Day.

Who, being loved, is poor? ~Oscar Wilde

We are just crazy little girls….falling in love with stupid little boys. Love you honey.

Grow old with me! The best is yet to be. ~Robert Browning

You are a PLAYER but I’m NOT your GAME!! Wish you better luck on Valentine’s Day.

We loved with a love that was more than love. ~Edgar Allan Poe

Every day that goes by it seems like i discover something new about you to love, its incredible to me how one person can make such a difference in my life..

Are we not like two volumes of one book? ~Marceline Desbordes-Valmore

To think that you still love me even though I’m Not perfect, makes me love you more then ever. Love you always.

I've fallen in love many times... always with you. ~Author Unknown

How come we want what we can’t have, yet the ones that have it don’t appreciate what they've got..? Happy Valentine’s Day

What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you. ~Author Unknown

My greatest fear in life is that one day we will pass each other on some street like two strangers. Wish you a Happy Valentine’s Day.

I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach. ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Happy Valentines Day 2017 Quotes


When we hug it feels like the world has stopped for those few seconds.

Without Valentine's Day, February would be... well, January. ~Jim Gaffigan

My Heart and my Head are at WAR and I’m stuck in the middle and don’t know which side I’m on.

We don't believe in rheumatism and true love until after the first attack. ~Marie Ebner Von Eschenbach, 

Love is like a cloud… love is like a dream… love is 1 word and everything in between… love is a fairytale come true… I found love when I found you.

Has been down this road before and it was painful, so why I am I taking this road again?

Love, and a cough, cannot be hid. ~George Herbert, Jacula Prudentum, 1651

To be treated the same way everyday… that's my take on Valentine’s Day

Drop everything now, Meet me in the pouring rain, Kiss me on the sidewalk. Take away the pain cause I see, sparks fly whenever you smile.

May this Valentine bless us with the cupid of love and warmth of romance.
Happy Valentine’s Day Honey!

Love unlocks doors and opens windows that weren't even there before. ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Second Neurotic's Notebook, 1966

May this Valentine’s Day be filled with love, understanding, and contentment as you journey through life with those you hold dear.

I hate that I can’t stay mad at you, and that I love you too much to care that I was mad at you for even a second.

If you wake up one day and were asked to have a wish, what would it be?
Mine would be that our love would last until you see an apple in an orange tree.


happy valentine day wallpapers
happy valentine day wallpapers

Valentine Day Love Images
Valentine Day Love Images

Happy Valentine day
Happy Valentine day

Valentine day gif Image
Valentine day gif Image 

Download Happy Valentin day Wallpapers
Download Happy Valentin day Wallpapers

Valentine Day Love Images on Mug
Valentine Day Love Images on Mug

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © HD Wallpaper Card | Pure Quality HD Images Download | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com|Distributed By Blogger Templates20